Why does Pyramis exist?
- for satisfaction and delight from; i) our clients procurement team; ii) our client sponsor(s); and for respect and admiration from all suppliers we interact with – all at the same time;
- to be a market leader in the provision of supplier facing corporate services, offering a the most appropriate service, (no more, no less) to deliver the objectives of the client;
- to develop the commercial awareness, skills and knowledge of everyone we work with;
- to leave a substantial and sustainable legacy of value, supply contracts and skills.
Why choose Pyramis?
- to quickly understand your business needs without consuming too much of your time;
- to rapidly present a range of options;
- to deliver your chosen option with minimal fuss and aggravation;
… all the skills of knowledge of the big consultancy firms, but with a focus on delivering value for you.
Jim has in excess of 20 years senior level procurement and operational experience, ranging from global Blue Chip organisations to small and medium size businesses in sectors including, financial institutes, services, manufacturing, government, utilities and retail. Numerous complex global projects have been delivered from procurement roles and general project management roles.
Past projects include multi-million pound print management contracts, nuclear protective equipment for police officers, critical services to global banks, professional services, facilities management, legal services, HR, fleet and many more…
Services have been delivered all over the world.
Mini CV for Jim Willshaw
- Married, with three children, Jim has been a Director of Pyramis since 2007, delivering substantial results for major global organisations all around the world.
- A key skill is his ability to quickly understand the critical requirements of your business before devising and executing practicable strategies to complex problems.
- Passionate about the development of people, Jim is a skilled trainer having delivered short and long term training programmes for leading training organisations in many different countries.
- Prior to setting up Pyramis, Jim held sales and service roles and held P&L responsibility for a major logistics operation.
- Over his career Jim has saved his clients multi-$m, always providing a payback in excess of 5:1.
- Jim graduated in Civil Engineering (B.Eng) and holds an MBA in Strategy and Procurement Management. Jim is a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) and the International Institute of Advanced Purchasing and Supply (MIIAPS).